The Tradu crypt and Tradu forest wall

Okay so its pretty common knowledge that Tradu Crypt and Tradu Forest are the two harder dungeons in the game… The problem is that everyone is now getting tons of crypt and forest shards stacking up and it’s literally a wall at any level if you dont have the strongest group… and get one of these rolls… You may as well start at level 1 again.

1 Like

Most of the 1st tab of my bank is made up of tradu forest and crypt levels 1-5 have cleared forest 3 times I think but most of the time haven’t bothered

I didn’t find forest that terrible. It’s easier now that the tanks are fixed. Trash can take a while which makes it tough to beat the timer on high levels. Have to have perfect runs on those.

1 Like

I agree with Johann, the only dungeon we skip is Tradu Crypt (which is definitely unbalanced), now that the bug in the forest is fixed we cleared a t3 in 16 mins. Definitely going to try that T8 Forest after we’re ready to the new mutations, not sure if we’ll clear it in time but we’ll get that T8 gear for sure.

what was the bug with the tanks?

There was a bug when the pattern of heal and buff was fucked up so it used to buff even if we were killing the tanks quick, and buff on a T6 = death (especially with mobile mutation)

1 Like

AH that… When did Riley fix that? That is pretty much why I stopped bothering with forest.

Forest is just fine for Nox now that the tanks are fixed. We’re avoiding Crypt. Not only is Soul Keeper tough, but the walk back of wiping shame is too long. Bleh

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.