The weirdest bug

Hello,

I encountered a very strange bug last night. I was heading into the cave in the Wastelands on the Old Growth side. While moving into the cave a grabbed my compass. As soon as I squeezed the grip to grab the compass, it put me into a blue void where there was one of the raid melee guys with white armour, a crossbow like at Knights Fort, some pink lasers, and a message that said “Quest accepted: Burn it all. Burn it all down. ALL OF IT.” I could talk to my party but I couldn’t access my menu. I had to close the game and restart. When I logged back in I was back to the cave.

1 Like

Not the first I’ve heard of these situations with the “burn it all down” quest. We need the lore related to how the essence creates these “nightmares”!

Paging Stone. Paging Stone.

1 Like

Oh, I forgot that there were also lizards from the DLC there. At least two, one pink and one yellow. It was very trippy.

I think i remember someone else posting about this a while back, i believe it is a leftover glitched quest from oldgame orbus.

doesn’t sound like anything i remember from old orbus, and I did all the quests there.

It is an old ooooollllldddd bug, much prefer it to blackscreen. :wink:

1 Like

My mistake, i thought i remembered someone saying something along those lines.

That sounds surreal and hilarious

Explaining the horrific creatures that come out of this glitch would be a bit hard but the quest “burn it all” could be a quest given by nodenghast, who is trying to get you to sacrifice highsteppe. Possibly we have made a deal with her in the past where we can reawaken if we die but like everyone else who has made a deal with her, we become her Servant to do her biddings. Although it seems we have chosen to ignore her so possibly she took our family away which is why we seem to not have one and she might of possibly been the person who trapped us for those 20 years We’ve been gone as punishment. This could possibly mean we’re not as good as we think!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.