The Well of Urd || BAR BRAWLERS || WAS AWESOME!

Thanks for the better timing of the event btw :slight_smile:
The last fishing event was at 4 am for me and now the event is on sunday 8am so i won’t have to stay up that long :smiley:

2 Likes

were trying to narrow down a time that works for every one we may get there eventually.

1 Like

I’m Excited, im guessing that we’re gunna crash the Inn :joy:

2 Likes

Outlander took out a lot of clutter and made the inn larger. However I do think it will be shoulder to shoulder anyway haha

3 Likes

Well if the shards will allow it xD

1 Like

Yeah, I think it’s a cool idea, I’m going to try to be there, but I don’t know if we’ll be able to prevent people from jamming up the queue as opposed to running it in designated groups.

1 Like

Had a great time hanging out and brawling with everyone!
@Xatilar I beat you therefore I have value!
@Malachite you will always beat me, also my arms hurts now.

2 Likes

THAT WAS AMAZING!
gg @Malachite
Sorry for the dirty tactic @Jay_D
Its been awesome!

4 Likes

Oh no!! I’m sorry that your arm hurts, but I’m glad that I “technically” won! And that’s the best kind of winning!

2 Likes

That was so much fun! I’m so glad you guys thought of it! Loved having a central place for everyone to respawn and share stories!

Have some respect for the dead and fight near the graves! :joy: thank you to everyone that did! :grin:

And if you go into meatspace… All of the items of the inn will be stacked upon you! :laughing:

Special kudos to those that sang and performed songs commemorating our fallen comrades :wink:

5 Likes

I also had an excellent time and learned a few things. Thanks for hosting this event!

2 Likes

Anyone have a video of the event? i was unable to attend due to work and i’d like to see the chaos :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This was fun and I am now looking forward to the next community event that you guys thro our way

1 Like

Can the devs see any stats for like, how many duels happened, etc?

1 Like

Yep, we aren’t kidding, we stacked every bottle, cup and vase we could on top of VanillaCream :smiley:

4 Likes

Had lots of fun, great event guys!

1 Like
5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.