Things that you think will make Orbus better

Just list anything you think could make it better I’m curious to see what you guys have to say for example you could list an idea for a new dungeon New class etc.

Uncap Rap
Bard instruments having tiles associated to them
True Affliction rebalance
New enemies (on the way)
New dungeons (on the way)
New Talents allowing more open playstyles
Interesting biomes (desert, ice, volcano?)
Player Generated Content (not happening but I can dream <3)
Riley waking up from hibernation

6 Likes

A new DLC that we can purchase

… melee dps…

… buff small shield warrior…

1 Like

fix tiles and raise warrior cap

Make the tutorial quickly introduce players to how to accept and complete Darius level quests instead of making them talk to a bunch of nps that don’t matter to them yet.

Make the game more stable

Uncap rapidity

Make warrior shield block projectiles

Make shaman totems spawn orbs on drop

Increase enemy diversity

Further balance pvp
Further nerf fireball to make pvp mages have to spam frost and practice skills they haven’t already learned by doing dungeons
Give paladin teleport counterplay by allowing us to stun them and return their hammer to their hands
Make speedy proc when muskets kill their own turrets

2 Likes

I like your ideas especially the one about spamming frost instead of fireball. A lot of the features you mentioned sound very fit and I feel like they would implement well.

Havent played in a while (except a random dungeon or two now and then), so maybe the issues below have been fixed:

• no random disconnections
  • no random speech issues (oculus rift cv1 and quest 2 observed)
  • no issues drawing spells depending on connection (quest 2 observed)
  • no random desyncs where one player sees something the other does not

List could go on, but the above would be a massive start and maybe that has been solved already crossing fingers

Do away with level scaling

4 Likes

Actually put nodenghast in the sky for people who haven’t beat citadel

3 Likes

better servers lol

What do you mean by that

servers that perform better than the ones that currently host the game

1 Like

OK I understand And I know what you mean

ngl a new mage spell would be awesome. like a lighting spell of some sort. i’d love for it maybe work like shamans lightning orb and actually be used in 90k+ rotations. fire spam is a very satisfying but a little boring.

1 Like

Allow bards to have working tilesets without having to do damage!

Allow shaman totems to spawn orbs on totem drop!

#uncaprap because I might want to play ranger one day, and feel like making this all about me. :rofl:

Chance at +7 legendary from HM boss 4 tokens

1 Like

wilds
tank rebalance (buff warrior)
more transmogs
+7 pity system
rare mount grinds
uncaprap
fix mage strength stat
rework mage talents
fix boss 2
fix boss 3 spawning adds on bomb clear
tune triplicity scaling (why was this left where it was, it made mage the most boring class in the game)

uncaprap
take out useless talents and buff the talents that could be good
a +7 pity system
a new zone (or dlc)
some new items sort of like the mount you need all the mats for (forgot the name but its from hulthines trader)
hiring someone who is actively playing the game to better understand play perspectives outside of the forum crawlers
some sort of zone with forced pvp

3 Likes

bards have tilsets that work without doing damage, they just aren’t the absolute best (100% uptime ones). theres also tiles on the thrive site that don’t require you to be in combat (I believe, not 100% sure)

Both sets of tilesets listed on the thrive set require harm to be selected because there isn’t an option really to not have harm and tilesets. I’ve found exactly 2 tilesets that don’t require and 1 is that you have to take damage (aka like a hot foot tileset) or 2 you throw your mallet. Both healing instruments will only ever give 2 tiles and you’ll have to do something to get a 3rd.

Also this is #offtopic for this post.

To fix orbus:
uncap rap
fix boss 2
fix bard tiles

2 Likes