Time for the next Stall auction?

My inventory has gotten way to full, when is the next auction coming so I can sell off some stuff?

1 Like

Ding Ding Ding we got a winner xD! it’s just hilarious how you’re the first person to mention it after all this time!

Well, my dies are almost all in the double didgets, my fish stacks are almost all 3 per type, and even some rare wilds ingredients are taking up 2 slots. Yet my dram pile keeps shrinking. High time to get a stall I’d say…

we’re almost more then a months due for the stall auction, the last auction were an awesome deals for those who purchased it, because no one mention it to @Riley_D it seems like it was forgotten, it’s understandable with their team working on reborn tho.

even if there’s an other auction, I’m not sure it’s worth it since we’re at the end of the realm, so if it’s happening I think the stall price are gonna be way lower, else people will mostly lose drams.

I’m happy someone mentioned it tho, I wanted a stall for a while now but I’ve been working with shop owner instead cause of the late auction.

Maybe they dont want to change it up just yet so they can see the change this level scaling makes in the economy. I do agree though there should still be auctions before this version goes away.

Been quite some time since the shard mutations have changed too, poison pools seem to be a permanent feature at this point

1 Like

I hate the poison pools lol. We need a rotation.

Better then shrooms…

I was searching for this too. Bump.

Please no shrooms…

Sorry, some folks had mentioned this to me last week, I was planning to do it today, and now it is live.

https://community.orbusvr.com/t/market-stall-auction-seven/12301/2

1 Like