Trap should work on elite

At high level, this wold be the only point I can see with a trap. As frostbolt slows elite, why can’t the trap trap them for a measly few seconds or untill they take damage? How can that be abused?

As it is now I wish I could just remove it, it dose nothing excerpt occasionally mess up my rotation by me accidentally grabing it.

2 Likes

Please do something meaningful with the traps. As it stands they are something to be joked about when someone accidently drops it in the middle of combat.

2 Likes

Agreed. Trap as it stands is a hollow tool, good for leveling but worthless at end-game. Rangers are lucky the devs left their functionality active for Shards at Maeo’s, Rainforest and Desert, but they’re still useless on all mobs at Tradu wings.

1 Like

You use them in shards? Apart from not working on flying, or unmarked eliets, getting your teammaits to not hurt it, not having a mushrooms damage it, or exploding enemies, and wasting time and dps getting close to lay it down… oh wait, no. I’m quite sure it’s a timesink just trying to figure out a way to use them.

i stopped playing my ranger due to the lack of utility. I play my runemage mostly these days.

Making the trap work on elites is a fantastic idea. Ranger definitely needs some utility

1 Like

I think the best fix would be to turn the trap in to a trap arrow and give rangers a third arrow slot.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.