I think the trickster chest should be put into Reborn and in a different format to encourage more PvP combat fun. Below is an idea on how to improve on the current system.
New Trickster Realm Map Layout
The trickster realm map would pretty much be a straight line with some curviness. The length of the map would be equivalent to a 4 min run on a mount and the width of the map would be about 2.5 times the ramp in Lamavora. The graveyard would be about 30% in on the map and off to one side.
Trickster Realm Gameplay
The trickster realm would not be in the world but would be a separate instance that can either be teleported to from your menu or a npc/portal in Highsteppe. The area will open up 10 minutes before the chest spawns. Everyone will port in on the graveyard and will be held there until the event starts. This will be a safe area until the event starts. There will be a countdown timer in big numbers above the graveyard (just like the score above the mage trial). When the timer reaches 0, everyone can go for the chest and kill each other. The chest will be on the far end. When someone grabs the trickster chest, it gives you a trickster orb. Whoever grabs the orb will have a beam on them and their name will show up on a players compass to let everyone know that they have the trickster orb. If you get killed, you drop the orb. Anyone that picks up the orb will get a beam on them and show up on the compass so everyone knows who has it. If you get killed you spawn in the graveyard. The goal is to get the trickster orb to the other side of the map. Once the player reaches the other side of the map, they can trade in the Orb for tokens. The number of tokens the player gets will depend on how many people entered the Trickster Realm. It would look something like this:
1-4 players – 1 token
5-10 players – 2 tokens
11-15 players – 3 tokens
16-20 players – 4 tokens
21+ - 5 tokens
- In this Trickster realm, you do not lose durability and do not drop items, only the trickster orb can be dropped. Every time you get killed you will take an extra 5 seconds (accumulative) to respawn. (i.e first time 5 seconds, 2nd time 10 seconds, 3rd time 15 seconds, etc)
- You would be able to use any items/potions you want, but invisibility and speed pots will not work if you have the trickster orb.
- Once the event starts anyone entering late will just start at the graveyard.
- You would need to be at least level 20 to enter the trickster realm.
- There will be no mobs in the trickster realm.
- There would be missions for the Trickster Zone.
- Chest would spawn every 10 hours.
- The menu button would turn green when the event can be entered.