UDP Issues Still?

So if you’ve been using the Websocket (Alternate) connection type due to crashes, I am just curious if today’s patch allows you to switch back to Default or you are still crashing. One theory was that the crashes were being caused by the VoiP stuff and now that is totally different so if that were the case it should no longer crash. Worth a shot!

ill give it a try as I’m logging in now.

Just crashed with a generic “vrclient has stopped working” message.

crashing with alternate connection

I usually crash 2-3 times in a good session, but noticed I didn’t crash at all today. It’s a small sample size, but it’s there.

I’ve crashed 2 additional times tonight playing, so I’d say there is still an issue.

Definitly testing this tonight. I switched to websocket a while ago and no longer crash since then, will switch back and give a feedback on this (but need to test this for some days, my crashes were not that frequent before, like couple times a week…)

I was crashing a lot more after the patch using default login

Okay, was it once every 20-30 minutes?

That sounds about right

No issues here, so far. (Specs: GTX 1070, i7-6700, 16 GB Ram, Internet 95 Mbps Down/10 Up :slight_smile: ).

Edit: Played 5-6h straight, player count round 120.

Felt like it was a bit longer then 20-30 mins but somewhere close to it. The DC’s did seem equally spread out.

Instead of crashing 20-30 mins it was more like 90-120 mins. But this testing was also done in the am will less people around. Not sure I that was a contributing factor.

I crashed a bit less tonight but still more than normal.

1060 6gig
I7 2600k
16 gig ram
No ssd

200 meg internet

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.