Ultimate Player

Hello everyone :sunny:

I was just wondering if there is anyone out there who can survive all threats of the map on his own? :rofl:

With all threats i mean not bosses and dungeons (or maybe low level dungeons) but everything else on the map. Elite impossibles? :wink:

Does successfully running away from those threats count as surviving? Cause then I’d be the freaking best lol

5 Likes

I’m sure there is a lot of people can with the right strategy. As a mage I can solo same level elites but kiting them around. Musketeers can solo pretty well, but it takes a while to kill anything.

2 Likes

Hahaha :joy:
I mean… if you can get away from EVERYTHING than that’s pretty good lol :smiley:

most lv20 healers should be able to handle almost all adds and mobs with the correct set-ups. it could take a while to kill them but you can.

2 Likes

Yeah i noticed… killing something takes me ages…

1 Like

Me at level 10 Healer can’t even kill a Single mob in the desert lol. I’ll see once i get stronger :smiley:

But you can survive! Take the win

3 Likes

i can’t even survive in the desert, i forgot to add lol

You can also do things like stockpile healing potions, which will improve your chances of handling bad situations. Soloing success is a combination of tangible skill, equipment, tactics, and overall preparation.

Not the abberations!

i triggered one yesterday, killed a bunch of people.
Sorry guys.

Each class has a high skill ceiling. If you’ve mastered the quirks of each class you can achieve a lot solo. As a 20 warrior it’s easy to solo the 3 leveling dungeons without dying (even the bosses we supposedly can’t reach) and in the wilds we can outrun any aberration packs (even the spaghetti/stag combo mobs). Due to poison and healers it’s not possible to solo most aberration packs without hp pots or stat boost potions but if you’re prepared and know the fight you can be pretty powerful.

How do you solo the first dungeon as a warrior? You can’t reach the stalagtites, or can you?

In my opinion, other than the aberration packs, the runic wargs/ other similar healers are the most annoying monsters to solo. Even in a group of 5 we decided it was easier to run past them then to spend the time killing it in the desert dungeon, and that included two level 16 rangers and a mage.

I don’t want to spoil anything about the boss mechanics but pull the trigger and highlight wink wink

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.