Unbalanced hunting

Trying to do the hunting quest for frosted spit but it seems pretty unbalanced :-/
While with the new warrior talents moose, vulpes and felid are easily possible this “dreugr”, should mean dreygur I guess (that guy with the dagger?), is impossibe to solo for my lvl 16 warrior and then 18 of them too?
Its much, much harder than the rest!

Also, while loving my new warrior, it is still a pain in the ass to hit combos when mob and I stay on uneven ground (hill or anything) :frowning:

For the quest you have to hunt the “big guys” with a sword and they share spawning spots with the foxes and thats why sometimes there are so few of them around. They don’t have difficulty sign but they are on the same level with the foxes.

:thinking:
But they don´t attack me and they don´t have an enemy sign over their head… and their name is not dreygur…

UPS, sorry, you were right of course :smile:
They didn´t have names above their head…

I believe their name clips into their body. At least, that’s why I imagined they didn’t have a visible name.

Guy with the dagger sounds like a grim reaper quest target… No you can’t solo him at 16. Your supost to kill the picefull big guys.

Not sure what’s up with the dagger guy, but no, the grim reaper target is just a named big guy.

Just continue with the quest :hugs:

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.