"unleash" spells?

Hello everybody!

I´m a little bit into spell casting now and I can already cast FB3…but maybe at a 1 to 4 rate or something :smiley:

But my question is:
Is saw a lvl 20 mage in highsteppe doing a FB3 every 2 seconds (or even faster) like 20 times in a row…and they were all flying straight!

I always have to wait till my spell hits the target because if I move the wand for another spell…the old spell is of course still guided by the wand!

So is there a way to “unleash” a casted spell from the wand?? So that you can just let it fly straight and start already the next spell?

Thanky you

There is no way to do what you’ve described as “unleashing” or disabling the tracking on a spell after being cast. You are most likely talking about Decoy and he has a video showing exactly how he casts FB3 so fast and so straight (Just look up “OrbusVR Decoy” on YouTube).

I myself can cast pretty quickly and consistently, but cannot keep them straight like Decoy can. If you’d like a better explanation for how he does it, I would ask him around Highsteppe since he is often around there practicing or teaching others.

3 Likes

Since they are just practicing in Highsteppe they don’t care where the spell flies around.
Draw small and immediately hit the release button once finished.
The smaller the faster.

Decoy is drawing super small, so he doesn’t move his wand a lot, that’s why it looks like they’re all flying straight :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hahahaha, Decoy here :slight_smile:
Always happy to help when it comes to Frost 3.
Good practice is the mage training grounds though, you can get the hang of pre-casting (drawing your spell while you guide a spell in the air) and keep track of how you’re progressing through the score made with each successful hit of the dummies.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.