Upcoming Hotfix Dec 22nd/What we're working on until the holidays

On Tuesday 22nd, we’re planning on pushing out a patch fixing some of the issues introduced in the Patch 12.55 (raid release) update.

• Fix for the snowman critter textures
  • Billboard update
  • The furniture from last year (presents, lights, sled, etc) will be available for sale at the furniture shop
  • Additionally, after the raid update we had to disable the current Hard Mode Raid Vendor due to a bug affecting it, and it will be re-enabled at the same time as this patch goes out.

We’re still investigating the issue with quest credit not completing for certain people on the Citadel Raid questline, we’ll update you when we have more information.

We’re also working on the first Quest 2 graphical upgrades implementation, which is showing other players’ toolbelts and mounts.

Finally, about a week and a half ago we announced that we had to disable temporarily the Shop Discount Perk - with all the raid release and bugfixing we have not had the time to get that back online yet, and we’re planning on fixing it in early January. We apologize for the inconvenience in the meantime.

We’ll be mostly out of the office from the 23rd through the 4th of January, so PMs or threads may not be responded to quickly, but we’ll still be here for any emergencies that may occur.
Thanks!

6 Likes

It was stated before that a Quest 2 upgrade was in the works before the end of the year. Is that still the case, or has it been pushed back?

You’re right, I forgot to mention that in the OP and will update it. We are currently working on Step 1 of our Quest 2 upgrades, which is showing toolbelt items and mounts.

We’re also working on debugging the invisible players/monster issue and various issues tied to that core problem.

any word on what kind of bug and what happent?

The Hardmode Raid Vendor was giving away the correct statted gear, but with the wrong visuals (so it was appearing as Mini Story Pack gear, or others), we removed it temporarily to limit the amount of work we had to do and time spent replacing gear purchased with the correct appearance (or removing transmogs in the dresser if incorrect).

1 Like

The invisible bug is funny at times, today this happened.

I was invisible this morning with only my 2019 snowman pet visible. I went to do gate defence and at least six people there tried to kill my pet which looks like a minion. They finally realised before the event started. There were palladian swinging hammers, scoundrels and musketeers shooting it and a archer shooting arrows at it.

2 Likes

Patch is available for download, and server should be up!

2 Likes

We are getting clones walking around in Highsteppe, and also alot of bold people after this update? :thinking:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.