Vote for who likes combat sprint

• Wants the ability to disable combat sprint or change which grip activates it
  • Wants it left as is

0 voters

I find combat sprint an annoyance when i have to activate it while grabbing my orbs on the move as a musky. I’m sure others have found similar problems while playing lets see everyone’s thoughts. If you do want it left as is please give your reason I’d like to know the opposing sides thoughts.

1 Like

This doesn’t happen if you have your gun in your left hand. But obviously everyone doesn’t want to have their gun in their left hand…

The fact that it’s hand dependent suggests it should at least get the same treatment for swapping controls that warrior does

Heavy emphasis on “the ability to” disable it. Such as with options. I still like it on my mage :stuck_out_tongue:

Also the option to disable autorun would be nice. Sliding for no reason in the middle of combat = rage

3 Likes

28 votes and 100% of them want this as an option to disable it in the settings, I think that speaks pretty loudly

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.