Vulcans peak and climbing

since your adding climbing to main game i think climbing up to vulcans peak would be fun it may be a long one but once at the top you could fish and fight monsters i think it would be fun

5 Likes

I’d love to climb that mountain to go fishing at the top of the waterfall or find another hidden cave full of treasure, or climb around the other rocky areas in lamavora

You could also add vines to the giant trees in both highsteppe and the wastelands so we could climb them and get a good view of the world

Could tie in the mage training arena from this post:

And put it on the top of the hill where the portal event is after climbing over the rocks behind the valour stafrage, I really miss the mage competition there, even if i wasn’t good at it

Could reintroduce Elongata by climbing in the rainforest near the hermits camp, see this post:

There are lots of possibilities they can add with climbing in the overworld and I’m really looking forward to it getting added

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.