Warrior input please

Whats the trick behind hit-detection?
Were trying to master the awkvard cleave combo, but as soon as i stepped up the pace alittle bit my upphits turned into side-hits… I know the ”up window” is fairly small… but does it schrink aswell when really going for speed?

It’s always the same but your sword needs to completely exit the hitbox before going back in to properly register the direction. Most common mistake is standing too close the the mob so your sword never completely lines up properly. I personally do a right, up up in a high wrist rotation, big left. It always triggers for me.

Maybe just me gettin sloppy then, I use my whole arm from left-right, drop to feet, pull up in double circle (wrist) and finish with right-left.

Works 2-4 times, then it just stops working, guess i start taking shortcuts somewhere.

Well, more exercise once joints are rested.

The warrior class seems super simplistic but it has a surprising amount of shortcuts and creativity to separate the average and advanced wars :+1:

I’m extremely sad…

#tanklifematters

It’ll get better. Previous sword and shield changes were completely broken when their patches were released. The devs are usually pretty quick in working with the community to figure out what works and what doesn’t. Have faith in the op warrior!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.