Warrior lvl 20 tank talent question

Hello !

First, thanks you for the hard work, loving this game :wink:
I wanted to ask if it is normal that sometimes in dungeons (shards or not), when I raise my sword to get 100% of my life missing for a few seconds, I got the animation, but I die just after that (not even 1 or 2 seconds after the animation)
It often happens when I’m almost dead. Is it just a lag between the server and the animation of the talent ? (I’m already dead when i’m raising my arm ?)

:sweat_smile:

Soon as you see the animation you should get the shield equal to your missing health instantly, Might be a tank buster instantly killing you or you could have selected the wrong talent? The shield lasts for 2 seconds I believe.

Sorry for the late answer.
I have the correct talent, I think you got something that may explain what I saw.
I got this feeling of dying too fast always on trash mobs. I would say never on bosses. So I think I don’t see really the 2 seconds in front of bosses because I can shield myself properly even on low life.
But on trash mobs, 2 seconds is so fast and you can’t possibly block correctly all attacks (+poison !) ! So i’m dying just after the 2 seconds.
when you pull, a lot of groups deal a lot of damages at the beginning that you can’t block. This is always when I die even if I did the animation.
This can be an explanation. But I’m pretty sure I died several times during the animation of the talent :slight_smile:

Poison ignores shields and Ticks you for a lot of health, 2 Poison stacks from a Corrupted boar will most likely kill you unless your healer is on there toes! Poisons are stupidly strong at the moment so make it a must to prio the Boars, Spiders and Hornets over other adds.

What Chezil said, Boars are especially annoying as a single one can place 2 poison stack on you, which ignores shield, therefore the talent to grant you shield is useless against them, so that talent is mostly useful when you are facing bosses and have unbending, it can give the healer a few seconds to get you up from critical health level :wink:

The poison ignores the life given by this talent ??? xD ok I understand now
Thanks for the answers !

poison literally ignores everything, even the game itself :stuck_out_tongue: That’s why if you ask warriors from end-game fellowships, they will all say that they are using the other talent (Blessing of Might)

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.