Warrior shield bug. Zero hit point

This happens really often. When I have my shield out it has 0 hit points. I try waiting, putting it at my back and taking out, switching to larger/smaller shield, but nothing works. Only thing that brings its hit points back is switching to another class and going back to warrior. But since my other classes have relatively lower level, I usually end up pulling some mobs and getting killed. Is there something I am missing? If not, please try to fix this because it is super frustrating.

1 Like

This bug has been around since the new skill system. And you’re right it’s really annoying.

1 Like

Can confirm, has been around awhile and is super annoying. Before we start a shard dungeon I always have to switch classes to fix it.

Does this happen just when you switch zones? I had thought the bug was just graphical (the bar wasn’t showing up), I didn’t realize you actually had a 0 HP shield.

I took a stab at fixing this that will go live later today in the server patch.

it is just visual bug, but at high level shard dungeons if the tank doesn’t notice it soon enough, it can be dangerous. Also, I’ve only experienced this after switching zones

Oh okay, in that case my fix probably won’t actually do anything to help :frowning: I will look into it further.

2 Likes

I don’t think it is just visual. I always lose normal HP with shield block when that happens. It happens on zone changes a lot but not limited to it. Sometimes happens just by putting sword at behind and taking it back out which I do a lot for some reason. I will test if it is just visual or not just to be sure.

It happens for me Most of the times when i change zones. But it sure is a visual bug since i still can block as usual

Yeah looks like it is just visual. Guess I never really bothered with blocking since I thought the shield had no HP.

It’s just visual. Come to think of it, it does happen whenever I zone. Glad it’s being looked into :slightly_smiling_face:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.