Warrior shield doesn't work

The warrior shield doesn’t work in pvp.

Occasionally if I stand completely still and I have a friend shoot me directly in the center of the shield it might block a few of their projectiles, but at this point I don’t know if that’s just other bugs at play causing an illusion of being blocked. Either way it’s inconsistent and completely unusable.

it never does work in pvp mosty the arrive need to strategies his wound combos and cleave while trying to survive

I feel like the shield is kinda the most fundamental part of the class tho, are you saying that it is intended to not work in pvp by design?

FYI warriors shields don’t block projectiles in PVE either!

So is that a bug too or is it just not supposed to block projectiles?? Seems weird to have a shield that’s intentionally not supposed to block things…

In Oldbus the shield could block some projectiles. A popular strategy was to have a mage stand inside of a warrior and pull/tank enemies behind the shield by sticking their arm through it so their own spells weren’t blocked. It was removed in Reborn. Never learned why

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.