Warriors, Please don't do this at Mage Trials

Especially when your TP is down

4 Likes

What’s going on here? And why is it specifically Warriors?

Ok this is the mage trials area. There’s no passable terrain between the walkway and the dummies. This Warrior charged onto the dummy and got stuck in the trials course. This could potentially distract mages and block spells. This training area was unusable until he found his way out by teleporting

Hahaha this is the dumbest thing i’ve seen a warrior do :joy::joy: If you can’t walk in there, don’t try and glitch your way in there :joy:

Okay, so it’s like a this: a good warrior always has a leary eye monitoring for potential danger, and a hand rested on their hilt, ever prepared to sword rush would-be attackers. I’m sure this warrior saw three enemies (target dummies) frighteningly close to a vulnerable runemage, and felt compelled to charge in to save the day. It’s what we do.

That said, I will continue to resist the urge - am avoiding the area anyways to not contribute to the agonizing lag.

(Go go Nox! Three in the top ten, including our ranger Cowboy - woot!)

4 Likes

The same problem exists in the war camp to the left. You can teleport to the row of dummies on the wall and then the only way out is to use your playspace to walk through the leftmost wall.

A current viable strategy is where a mage would switch to sword for a quick teleport so they’ll be in close range for all the rest of the spells. Loose a few seconds at the start to save time waiting for spells to travel.

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.