Waystation Crypt Raid (Hard Mode) Defeated by Eternal Knights!

Once again, the stalwart adventurers of Eternal Knights did enter the Waystation Crypt to do battle and once again have vanquished the evil which lies within!

Hard mode definitely pushed us to our limits (especially Lord Dethslatu), but we fought with everything we had and won!

It’s been an honor and a privilege to face down this new tier of content, and we can’t wait to see what horrors and challenges Expert will hold!

(Bug issues will be detailed in the patch thread)

-Draven of Eternal Knights

19 Likes

It’s been an absolute thrill to once again take down the grueling Lord Dethslatu with this amazing group of guys. Looking forward to the next challenge!

8 Likes

The hard mode fights are extremely difficult, it was amazing once Dethslatu finally fell!

7 Likes

The new warrior armor looks AMAZING!!!

9 Likes

grats guys! well deserved.

6 Likes

Great job guys! Well done

5 Likes

And since poor Avs was our picture taker!

12 Likes

Congrats guys well done

3 Likes

Nice job, cant wait for EK to supply strats and helpfulness to the community!

1 Like

Congratz, from what I have seen lord Dethslatu is no joke on hard :smiley:

2 Likes

This kinda seems passive aggressively sarcastic, as we generally avoid ruining end game encounters with detailed strats, as the devs have long requested and we support. If you were not aware that our stance on info sharing and helping the community focused more on things like debugging, new player questions, lore, quest help, and cosmetics like dyes rather than strat spoilers, please disregard.

5 Likes

Oh come on. People pretend that sharing information in this game about quests and encounters is some sort of taboo. In reality, this is a MMO. As such it is the nature of a MMO (or any game) that people share information and play as they like/their playstyle. If people prefer to look up information and power game, that’s their porogitive and they’re gonna do it anyway. Go on any discord and people are giving away spoilers on quests, drop locations, artificing…etc. It’s ya’lls victory over hardmode, congrats for real. If you dont want to share information you’ve discovered with the community and keep it all to yourselves, that’s ya’lls choice. Being the top tier guild in this game, finishing all the content first, I’d have thought you’d like to help the rest of the community that cheers you on. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Updated the picture to include Avs in a better fashion!

8 Likes

I truly believe that this game and this community is what we make of it, and there is no reason it needs to mirror other gaming communities. The relatively small size of it plays a role but so do the player’s choices. The game has been active to some degree for over a year and a half and the fact that you can’t just easily look up every piece of information in a trivial fashion proves that it’s different.

Play however you want but please don’t act like it’s a given that everyone else will, or that it’s inevitable everything is instantly shared or that we are somehow hurting the community by not posting strat spoilers, because I can promise you, its a lot more fun (for many players) to figure it out than to follow someone else’s step by step guide.

4 Likes

I removed your post and Draven’s argument to it.
You’ve made your point in the original post (which is still up, as you can see, in detail, which is why it was not removed), additional snarky remarks past that to try and get the last word over and over is trying to derail the thread into petty bickering. End of discussion.

6 Likes

Looking forward to expert mode now!

6 Likes

@Robert @Riley_D i would like to mention that EK had now killed 5th Boss a 2nd time and still has seen 0 caps from him for the whole group.

5 Likes

Would be nice if one person gets a guaranteed cape per kill (like gear in shard dungeons), not getting a single cape in 2 kills feels very unrewarding and disappointing.

2 Likes

Well, kill it again lol!

2 Likes

Okay, I will double-check to make sure it is working properly. It’s like a 25% chance so the chances of not seeing any drop in two kills does seem very unlikely.

2 Likes