Websocet conection

i have useing websocket connection before logging in it have bean crashing a lot when i am in orbus and provide connections orbus freeze on my and i had to force closed

@Riley_D yesterday and Sunday orbus have been crashing when i use websocket

Crashing as in disconnecting you back to the login screen or as in crashing back to the desktop and closing the program?

@Riley_D it completely closed the programit have happening alot not only me including my guild member have getting it it is terrible when i am in dungeon tanking and after get kick out of orbus

Okay I moved this into your original thread on it so we can coordinate it better.

We haven’t really changed anything on our end that would affect crashing…you’re saying it wasn’t doing this before and now it is? Who else is having the issue?

@Riley_D i have tried different connection still the same it have been 4 or 5 crashes a day

Okay…has it always been doing this or did it just start two days ago? And who else in your guild is having the same issue?

@Riley_D i ave getting Himlad so far from what i know

Okay…if you have someone else having it happen to them can you have them post here so I can collect more info?

Are you running anything else in the background while the game is running like Netflix, Spotify, DPS meter or map addon, etc.?

no i only have discord and YouTube open and yes i have massage him yo post his issue @Riley_D

@Riley_D do you want me and my guild member to send you our output logs of our issues

I’ve gotten a flash of a white screen with ‘websocket error’ in green text many times on failures. Usually tihs drops to black screen (quest) and I can still return to home and resume or kill orbus, but resume just sits on the black screen in this scenario and never seems to refire the login screen

wow spam got in?

they are quick, already removed before I could flag it :wink: (or rather an auto-flag mechanics which turned it off instantly)

1 Like

It would be great if they could also come on here and answer the questions I posted and also send me their log, yes.

I do not know if this is related but I have gotten a host disconnected message a few times in the past week as soon as I log into Orubs, however I am using the default connection. I have not been disconnected while playing the game. It is usually when I first try to log in or if I need to re-log for audio issues or something. After the first or second try it usually connects.
The message pops up for 1 sec and then immediately the screen turns black with the music still playing in the background. I tend to have to shut out the program completely before trying again. I am not sure if this has anything to do with the Quest as I did not see this happen before quest launch, however this might just be coincidence.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.