Weekly Scheduled Explore The Realm Community Event

Hi, we’ve been thinking of putting up a scheduled event every Sunday at 2 CST on the Quest store for new (or usually solo) players to group up and kill the mobs required for the week’s goal. It should help bring some additional eyes on the event and let newer players or those who tend to play alone make some friends.

Would some of you be interested in showing up and helping the newer players group up and do their tasks?
This event would run until the end of the Explore The Realm period, if successful.

7 Likes

I’m game. Anything to help the newer players.

1 Like

I like the idea but perhaps having two time slots would provide better coverage for World players? something like Saturday at 11 PM CST and Sunday at 2 PM CST.

Current weekly is kind of rough on the sprouts with 2 of the mobs being dungeon bosses.

Personally, i am unable to attend the 2PM CST time slot.

2 Likes

Just a follow-up on this, the event wasn’t approved yet (events have to be approved by Oculus on the Quest Store before they show up) for this weekend, so there might not be a lot of new players, but it was posted on Steam -

We might be open to multiple time slots if the event proves to be popular or attended every week, for the time being we’re just doing one and seeing what the demand looks like.

1 Like

Sounds like fun, I’m down to help.

1 Like

I’ll be there!

1 Like

I gotta take off now but thanks for coming to help! Next weekend will likely have more new players alerted to the event too if it gets through the Oculus Quest Store so would definitely appreciate your involvement again if you are free!

4 Likes

Looking forward to it!

You can also set the weekly xp bonus event announce in Quest feed like Wands always did.

The one for this weekend got approved on Quest -

I don’t know if anybody from the Dev team will be able to make this time or in the future ones, but if anyone would like to help and assist new players, we appreciate it and it helps the community bond and those players to stay around in the game. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’ll be there as usual :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Like the idea! Glad it got approved for on the quest this time.

Enjoy some extra XP for the event today, on the house! :bomb: :confetti_ball:

6 Likes

extra XP etc for community meet-ups is a good idea since it could attract people to try & be online

Wished it wasn’t always right sunday night when our weekend is over (EU here, it’s 11pm) but yea thx anyways :wink:

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.