Weird Resurrection Timer?

Yesterday a party member died at the top of the stairs near the bandit camp in green lady forest (up the stairs from the fishing guy, then up the stairs near the bandit camp) our runemage tried to rez him, and the resurrection spell went off, but instead of coming back, just above his sparkly soul it said “308,680 min”, I switched to runemage and cast resurrection and it changed to 135K min, but we didn’t want to keep wasting runemage reagents.

People have a limit on the amount of times they can be resurrected by a team member within a certain amount of time. I think it’s a few minutes. It is a noted bug with the incorrect times that is on the list of things that need to be fixed. The time difference was just it updating to whatever the time was then. You can wait out the timer to rez them or they can return to graveyard :slight_smile:

Has anyone figured out what the conversion is? 300 seconds is 5 minutes, so maybe each 1,000 is 1 second? it was obviously counting down.

The total time was originally 10 minutes, but it feels like it has been shortened. Might be my imagination though.

We’re currently tracking this issue. Thanks for reporting!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.