What should I do for my next class

I’ve almost gotten to level 30 on my scoundrel and was wondering what is the best class to play I’m kind of leaning towards bard because I tried it once but I could never do anything but when I finally figured out how ply bard i was at a higher level

do whatever you want, you can level every class if you want to

1 Like

There’s a few tipps though which I would consider helpful for choosing…

• To play bard you gotta be really good, right now musky is considered the stronger healer
  • Having only a healer is not recommended, since most groups do certain bosses without, so every healer should have a backup dps, also there can be several healers in the group, so not everyone can be a healer-only (or tank-only). You got a scoundrel already though, so that is fine.
  • Having a shaman additional to your scoundrel or ranger is highly recommended (imo) since in some dungeons and specially at trash this one got a stronger performance
  • Good tanks are likely the most wanted class, however practicing tanks easily wipe groups and break shards and it can take long to learn this class properly (plus finding groups/guilds enduring your practice-runs).
  • The “best” dmg class right now, and the most versatile, is undoubtely mage, however it is also the most time-consuming to learn. Practicing mages are easily lower than everyone else and hardly contribute to groups. Scoundrels and Rangers are right now considered rather weak dmg classes compared with Shamans and specially Mages. To get any dmg out of your scoundrel you must have a good rotation, curve properly and have a good card-management. Scott made a nice video about this class, which is one of the more complex to play (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEBJ5LZgGuU).
    However we are looking forward to buffs of the lower dmg classes in the near future so I’d wait for that before making any desperate choices :wink:
3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.