Where in the world is crimson major dye?

I have some stock if you need to buy some :wink:

2 Likes

Hahaha thanks, not exactly the sort of help I was looking for though! Should I take that as buying off your stockpile from OG? Because at this rate I may have to take you up on that offer someday. I really think it got left out somehow.

There are still more raids and dungeons to be added so they may add them in later with those, you can’t get the following as far as I’m aware from Oldbus

• Crimson Major
  • Pumpkin
  • Powder blue
  • Toxic Waste
  • Shadow
  • Periwinkle
  • Possibly Bee Accent - Rocka isn’t sure if it was Accent or Major now :joy:
1 Like

Iv had bee accent drop :wink:

3 Likes

Okay I’ve removed that then

Yeah, I thought as much. Thank you for the information!

There are also newer dyes which are listed in the AH which aren’t yet in game

Screenie%20231

2 of them are from Rep, the others are unknown as far as I’m aware

2 Likes

Sewer rat accent dye… gee sounds glamorous

4 Likes

Just did a scrubbing of the drop tables and this is what I came up with, the ones that weren’t in game I added back in and listed where they will be found.

Will come from the Crypt Dungeon (coming with June 11th patch)

There’s a chance to get this from the Sewer dungeons (coming with June 11th patch)

and the new Sewer Rat Accent Dye will come from shard dungeon bonus chests. (coming with June 11th patch)

Theres a chance to get this from Broken Halls Dungeon (coming with June 11th Patch)

Can be found by killing the Non-enraged Chaos Giant (In game Currently)

Can be found on the mobs inside Sarrows cave West of Highsteppe. (Coming with June 11th Patch)

It’s Bee Major and can be found on the Elite Chaos inside of Lamavora Battlefields as well as a couple other mobs. (In game currently)

Wheat and Midnight Blue are both currently available from the Reputation vendors. The remaining new dyes will be available either from the story content released on June 11th, or through the Raids at the same time.

12 Likes

Awesome, thanks!

Toxic Waste

Any chance that dye can be changed to another dungeon? :grimacing: It is the most farmed dungeon with the old Orbus most rare dye, which is sad for the value of that dye.

3 Likes

also would make a lot more sense to have it drop from sewer

6 Likes

“Oldbus” lol!

2 Likes

Swapping pumpkin and toxic sounds a lot more logical. Clearly toxic should come from the giant green slushpuppy monster.

2 Likes

is there ever going to be a updated list of what is actually coming in the june 11th patch?
when it was first announced it was just the outpost missions and the raid beta, but we have already been told other not released lore quests not relating to the outposts(because it is from a quest that was put in before outposts was thought of(unless it was thought of ages ago and just never talked about)) will be added, and many new dyes.
so basically my question is, are these a bunch of bug fixes that are being pushed back to the major patch or are these planned updates, and if so what else is there that is unannounced?

I’m not 100% sure but they might not be able to update as frequently as they could before because of the oculus quest so probably pushed back due to that

I hope that isn’t the case, I will be disappointed if simple bug fixes and such have to be delayed everytime due to the quest now :sob:

2 Likes

I saw it as a rep reward in the beta after that I lost hope for it to hold its value.

We definitely have some more bugfixing patches coming up before the June 11th update. In fact, there is one coming up today!

I think as we’ve done in the past we’ll probably have previews of the new content coming up on our blog as we get closer to release.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.