Where is the Mirror?

One of the thing’s I was looking forward to in the new player house was the addition of a mirror. I don’t see it anywhere.

You need to turn on help signs

I turned help signs off because I hate the way they trash up the house. Now I have to have them on to use the mirror? Silly.

I agree with this, mirror should be on all the time

Well they didn’t listen as usual. Even when on it doesn’t show your cape which is the whole purpose. I can see what I look like in front in the Transmog station or by logging out. The whole idea was to match your cape to your whole persona. So it would be nice to see your back side.

Disappointing.

We mentioned this in the other post but this being tied to helps signs toggle was a mistake on our end that will get fixed in the next patch.

3 Likes

alright let’s maybe not dog on the dev team. remember they’re small and doing their best.

1 Like

If something is worth doing, then it is worth doing right. I can’t imagine that this didn’t take some time to implement. So why not get it right the first time? All that time could have been spent on something else if they weren’t going to make it useful. Just sayin.

Because that’s not how Unity works lol

2 Likes

The argument here is essentially asking why the devs added bugs to the game. While they’re at it, they should also remove desyncs from the game as they are disruptive to boss fights.

We’ve tried to get absolute game changing bugs fixed before. See relevant thread:

(just trying to lighten the mood :slight_smile: )

Hell, we still haven’t fixed the bug with Warrior where it doesn’t do 500% damage when you put your shield away.

There are technical reasons why tho, Cape is probably never going to be visible in-game on your own character.
I can understand why the Devs haven’t properly explained it as well, as I do not want to even bother trying to explain it myself.
It could be done, of course, but it would take too much development for something very minor and not be worth the time.
scratch that, was thinking of it wrong, shouldn’t be hard to do.

Instead I’d like to suggest changing the closest so you can better see the cape on the preview in there(cuz there there is already a cape preview as well)
Made a post about it

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.