Whisper Mission Level 27 Broken

Whispers level 27 mission has two main issues. The first is the description of the mission is " Prepare to enter the shard dungeons, where mutated creatures dwell. Rune sight potions allow artificers to enhance gear customized to the wearer" This is a very confusing mission description is it saying do a shard? make tile sets? drink rune sight potion?

The 2nd problem is i tried doing the mission and nothing would cause it to go past 0%. I tried doing a shard, Drinking a runesight potion, drinking one in a shard and nothing. I have not tried making it due to lack of materials but if that is the case then they need to change the mission description because it was not clear.

1 Like

That is what you need to do, craft them, and I agree the description is highly confusing!

I do all these dailies over and over, we reported a number of issues with missions and their descriptions, but as of now I see not many of them fixed… (another ex. one says catch lizards and toads across the land - fun fact, the “toadiest” toads, the ones in rainforest, do not count :smiley: )

1 Like

We’ll take a look at the lizard one mentioned, and see if we can update the description on the unclear one. Thanks for reporting!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.