Who knew about sephotep before going into the raid

Im curious on how many people knew about sephotep before they went into the raid.

Who knew about sephotep
  • I did not know about sephotep before the raid
  • I did know about sephotep because of the lore
  • I did know about sephotep because other players told/talked about the lore and he was mentioned
  • I did know about sephotep because other players told/talked about the raid and he was mentioned

0 voters

1 Like

missing a “Huh, wut?” option :smiley:

1 Like

You don’t know who sephotep is? Please please please allow me to explain him you have no idea on the lore your missing out on

Honestly Stone ® i dont care about the lore. I do enjoy your regular post about lore theories though :smiley:

Summary

this is going off if he was Seith. he was a kid who grew up in the frozen tundra of the necropolors and his whole life he wanted to go out and explore. this was a bit difficult for him considering the fact that he was paralyzed in both legs. one day Ethan got sent back in time by a witch named tinny to find Sephotep before he got all powerful and he ended up running into Seith. the two chatted and even became pretty good friends and they both agreed to help find the person they were looking for. (Seith was looking for his master shaman because it has recently gone missing and with him being the apprentice it was his duty to find the master shaman and bring it back.) The two set off and later find the master shaman in the rainforests near some glyphs that Seith deciphered as the word Nodenghast. These glyphs made Ethan have and unsettling feeling but night was coming fast and they were all very tied so they decided to make camp and venture back home the next morning. the next morning came quick and when Ethan woke up he found he was alone… he stood up to go look for Seith but then he hit something. He looked down and saw the master shaman with a knife in his chest laying lifelessly on the floor. Ethan shuddered back and all he could think was “who could of done this??” He felt sick but was interrupted by the Weird glyphs that Seith was so obsessed with the past night. He got closer and touched the glyphs. out of no where a strong force pulled him into the wall. He tried to fight the invisible force but it was to powerful so his only option was to let this force take him, “maybe this is where Seith went.” he thought. he then appeared in a long dark hallway, he could still see the forest around him but it felt like it was in another world. all he knew was he wasn’t in his dimension anymore. As he started to walk down the hall he felt his very essence quake inside of him. he then heard two faint voices chanting some unworldly song. he made out one of the voices as Seith and he had no choice but to follow it He got to the exit of the hall and saw a huge castle floating in the sky and Seith sitting in his chair talking to the castle. ethan called out to him and the voice from the castle feel silent. seith shifted his chair to face him. “Ethan you made it” he said. Ethan asked many questions but got no answers, instead Seith rose from his chair and said “she healed me” “she set me free from my prison.” “Ethan pledge your servitude, ask her what she wants and she will find that man you seek” Ethan then replied with “lets go, this thing… it doesn’t… feel right.” “Nonsense.” Seith said. “look at what its done for me! I have felt for my whole life that I have been trapped but she spoke to me and now I can explore the whole multiverse!” the castle suddenly began to explode with noise. “for what?” Ethan shouted “What must you give her in return.” Seith smiled sadly “oh Ethan you will never understand, you have never felt trapped like I did. go home forget what you’ve seen here.” Seith then disappears and with him gone the castle started to get louder and louder until Ethan could no longer handle it forcing him to leave the pocket dimension. Ethan then decides to head back to guild city but when he returns he finds no one there… and in the middle of the town square he saw Seith praying- no talking to something or someone. “Seith!” Ethan calls out, “where is everyone?” he asks. “Nodenghast required a sacrifice.” Seith says as he turns to face Ethan. “Sephotep?” ethan says as he sees the face of the evil wizard. “yes that is a good name, I’ll take it.” he reply’s Seith or now Sephotep is about to strike down Ethan but Ethen just in time gets teleported away by a witch named tinny. he looks at her and could only make out the words "I made him, I made Sephotep.”

Sephotep spoilers ^^
You can find his full lore on the lore discord here

Edit: forgot to post this picture of him, it’s a picture of him from the old game cutscene saving you so it won’t spoil how he looks now

Summary

thats the area i showed in the old invisible wall bug video i posted if im not mistaken

It is! If your wondering why it’s gone now I can tell you

Where is the, “because I saw him in old game main story” option?

Or is the question “knew he was going to be the end boss?” Then I guess lore kept hinting towards him or Markus 1000x times xD

2 Likes

This is supposed to be with the “I knew because of lore” because you find him during a lore quest

It’s kinda both, if you just knew who he is and why he is there, just as long as you recognized him you can put a yes

Omg I just saw this :sweat_smile: If I saw this earlier I wouldn’t of gave you that whole thing to read I’m sorry

1 Like

No harm done :smiley:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.