Will the game ever be in Spanish?

Hello, I would like to know when they will be able to play the game in Spanish. I am enjoying the game, but I cannot do it 100%, as I do not know where to go and what to do. I am missing a lot. a potion to improve my game I’ll be waiting for an answer

I’m not 100% sure but I think @Airis was helping with the Spanish translation, I have no idea how complete it is though

1 Like

Yea, so about that… translations are kind of on hold right now last I’m aware.
@Mathieu_D I’ve seen your reply in the French channel (I used Google translate) in case that’s still the situation, would you mind re-hashing here?

1 Like

Airis is correct, at the moment the translation projects are on hold. I’m sorry to those that were looking forward to it.

There’s a lot more that needed to be extracted from the game data, along with things that simply cannot be translated through text conversion alone, plus the challenges of constantly adding new things to translate. That’s not to say it won’t ever happen, but we’d want to be sure we have a sustainable system in place before we continue the work.

1 Like

Agradezco la respuesta pero no es necesario que esté traducido todo el juego solo lo más importante como las misiones y los ítems

Y agradecería también un manual de arquero

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.