Wiped due to party invite :S

So I was fighting a boss, almost killed the boss when a party invite spawned on top of my orbs. Since accepting a party invite mid-dungeon can glitch you and touching the accept button will cause it to accept, I had to decline first and that delay killed me. Can we seriously have an option to not have invites show up mid-combat?

3 Likes

I agree that it’s incredibly annoying. I would suggest it being further than just mid-combat though. Like a “busy” mode or something. I’ve nearly messed up potions with unwanted party invites

3 Likes

Ya, a “do not disturb” option would be phenomenal. It’s gotten to the point where I delete people off my friend’s list for sending invites with no reason or explanation because I’m getting them so often. It really does get in the way of activities. I’ve deleted so many people at this point that it’s an inside joke with the group I play with. “Mishka, you want to run a shard? Okay, I’m sending you an invite, don’t delete me!”

7 Likes

Jokeeee? Its a scary fact :astonished:

2 Likes

I have to get explicit consent from you every Saturday

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.