X marks the spot in sewer

Yeah I agree having some sort of indicator is fine, like a sewer grate where the fluid drops would make sense.

Hey everyone, we’ve heard you and we’ll be changing the markers to something that looks more like water puddles.

Keep in mind this won’t be updated until the next client-side patch.

9 Likes

*cheers, You guys are doing an awesome job.

Not sure what Hardmode Citadel “raising skill ceiling” has to do with my point. My point is you already have a bucket drop location reference point with the shadows of the bucket in the sewers.

“Quality of life indicators” as you call it does not “spell doom” for orbus. I am all for them when they make sense and are not redundant. Implementing something like this indicates a direction that I do not like in orbus. And if this is the course orbus continues to take, I (personally) am glad that there will be competition soon due how it seems this game is going with implementing something like this.

totally agree, water stains/grates/drip on the ground would be a better way if the devs really wanted to appease whoever has complained about the sewers.

There are no shadows on quest

Right, that is why they implemented the white dot(on quest) to indicate the shadow. It is a black dot on pcvr but hardly noticeable since the shadow is already dark.

The white dot was also a mistake. They are fixing this witha blue splash zone

Yeah that is what someone else mentioned. But not sure how if it is indicating the shadow for quest users. But I guess if you are using a quest, unless someone tells you the white dot is suppose to be a shadow, it doesn’t look much like a shadow.

I don’t think there’s a reason to continue this argument, we’ve confirmed a fix is coming in the next update.
Thank you for the feedback.

6 Likes