You should make a adventures guild

so sometimes you run out of missions so I think their should be a place where you go to get missions that you can’t get from any NPC’s And an AI that would Make up different quests so if you ran out you could get a new one

2 Likes

They really should and every day a more quest get added to it. Like if u need a quick mission to do

Seconded this. Could maybe do like a more long term party system with an adventuring guild. The current party system works for short team ups and fellowships are good for coordinating large groups but a dedicated adventuring party would be cool.

1 Like

With the addition (or I guess re-addition) of farms and sheep perhaps one of the adventures guild quests could be protecting the farmers and their farms and livestock from monster raids.

Actually in the March 15 blog post where they announced the farms, they said “While there are no new quests with this update, expect to see some side quests from the farmers in the future, as it seems likely their sheep will get lost or have run-ins with the monsters that still roam the area.”

3 Likes

Thats nice im just saying if an adventurers guild is added that could be one of the quests we could receive there.

The most similar thing is the Long Term Mission vendor in the Tavern.

I definitely agree along with there should be a way to make a long term party that could share a party house

What would make this different than a fellowship?

1 Like

You could be from different fellowships

maybe it would have a punishment for not completing the quests within a time frame which would make it different from current missions where you just take them all and turn them in as you complete them. although i do think this would just feel the same as the missions we already have. it would require a bit more interaction and variety.

1 Like

Makes sense. Adventuring guilds typically have ranks. You complete a bunch of quests at one rank then get promoted to the next rank and get access to harder and more rewarding quests. Not completing them in the time limit could have you lose some points you’d gained towards your next promotion or have you go down a rank if you didn’t have too many points towards the next promotion.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.