A Piece Of Me Feels Cheated

Scott, stop trying to prove you exist.

5 Likes

Fish life matters!

5 Likes

Lol the same topic keeps reoccurring, countless amounts of times. Lots of OG just do not prefer this new, “fake” orbus. You cant just give up almost 4000 hours like that. The fact that the devs just say “We have no plans of re-implementing old school Orbus” infuriates so many players. This topic is never going to die down as long as one person still wants it. Lots of people have given up on reborn within the first 2-3 months!!! Lots of us have lost close connections and friends because that “game” is what held them together. Now, we went from getting on everyday for anywhere from 2-12 hours a day to not getting on in 3-4 months or even talking to the people we grew so close with!! I miss looking forward to talking with my friends about planning to farm a high level shard, or go farming in the wilds, or help newbs with questing, or get a group to do a raid, or hell even go farm and sell things for Dram. I mean dont get me wrong you can still do 90% of that in reborn but it gives nowhere near the same satisfaction as OG did, and because OG was taken away and not even left a chance to still survive, i have lost not only friends, but 4000k hours of my life, thats why I feel cheated.

3 Likes

And as long as many more people are genuinely enjoying reborn, there’s no reason why it has to change :confused: imo

1 Like

I am not arguing to get rid of reborn rather to allow us to play old school orbus. We are not asking for updates just the old game as it is. And if Reborn is soooo good and lots better than old orbus why are there countless suggestions of re implementing old school orbus into reborn? lol

2 Likes

Idk, I just see the same people reposting.

because the other half gave up? Come on now its really not that hard to see.

3 Likes

I’d appreciate it if you didn’t speak to me so condescendingly for starts. I’d say the ones that left have it right in the head. They aren’t wastin their time.

1 Like

So the ones who are still fighting and trying to get the game they payed for back are wrong in the head? lol

3 Likes

I did not say get rid of reborn im not being totally bias i understand people like reborn and lots of the newer players would probably enjoy reborn better, what WE are asking for is old school orbus. The topic aint going to die down this is like the 5th thread now.

1 Like

Because a few select people keep creating the topics, glorify old orbus for something way better than it actually was and don’t seem to understand the problems with bringing old orbus back.

The game you payed for was in early access, there is no one who promised it would stay the same.

and besides, the devs have already said they aren’t going to bring old orbus back, so please, try to help improve reborn to something you’d enjoy instead.

2 Likes

Lol first off mate, the topic aint gonna die so you can complain about us talking about it all you want. Unless you were suggesting something i see no purpose in making a comment to tell someone to stfu lol. you can go patronize somebody else bud, but that’s the one sided part about people that dont really care for OG orbus as much as others. You just feel like your going to play whatever the devs give. The game attracts new players, im sure plenty of people enjoy reborn but either way the people who like OG better are always going to say something because they dont like the game they currently own. Correct, OG was considered an “early access game” tons of the bugs in OG are still in reborn. This has been said plenty of times the devs are determined to rush out content rather then fix bugs unless they are game breaking. Reborn might as well even be considered early access, its still receiving tons of suggestions and complaints like it is, tons of bugs still persist, unfinished content, wheres the main story line, broken mechanics.

2 Likes

I’m asking you to shut up because I’m sick and tired of these posts and the mostly nonsense rambling going on in them.

but come on man, seriously? give them at least a little credit and try to put yourself in their shoes a little. they’ve fixed quite a few bugs and a lot of desync and crash causes. it’s not that they’re rushing content and not focusing on bugs, they’re trying to balance both. Of course fixing bugs is important, but they need to put out new content at a somewhat regular basis, otherwise they’re going to loose a lot of players.

It’s not that they don’t want to fix all the bugs if they could they would, but they’ve got limited resources and can’t use all of them on bug fixing, developing new content takes a lot of time and so does fixing bugs.

4 Likes

Lol im not going to shut up mate its my opinion and i didnt even start the thread? i just supported the topic of giving OG back so back off, lol.

But I have given credit? We gave reborn a try, we tried out the content, we have reported bugs for almost a year now and some still have yet to be fixed. I understand the devs need content in order to keep face paced end game guilds occupied. But the issue becomes on a personal note when you and your online friends have lost that bond because they were held together through a game that you would play everyday and have all have 4k + hours in? When an entire guild crumbles because they don’t like the game they are forced to re immerse themselves into, it pisses people off, therefor they go to the option of asking for that fun back. I would expect somebody like you at least to understand that POV as you have stuck around with your mates for a long time now and even gone as far to meet up IRL with them. I’m sure you would be butt hurt too if you all broke apart and stopped talking. in Reiteration of what WE have stated we arent asking to abolish Reborn, we are just asking for a way to have OG in its entirety back. We can add as much as possible from OG to reborn but things just arent the same, graphics, mobs, mechanics, gameplay, farming, economy, community, etc.

3 Likes

The topic wasn’t about bringing old orbus back tho, the devs have already said it’s not so there isn’t really any point asking more and yeah, you gave reborn a try and all, but you still insulted it more or less, saying they’re rushing content and whatnot.
also I’d question your bond with those friends if all that held it together was a game.

1 Like

Correct it wasnt about bringing it back, but go ahead and look at the thread and where
it was going mate. I dont regret or take back saying they Rush content because they do? and if you say they dont then continue to lie to yourself. As well that bond was formed through the game and kept through the game, as they were of course close, but when you try different games out and they dont work out like orbus did it begins to form distance. As well OG was mainly based around the community was it not? It encouraged people to talk to others and you kinda even needed too. I have heard lots of people say they even only played just for the community.

3 Likes

Opinions are opinions. But being stubborn because the game isn’t what you wanted is not going to change the fact the devs have no intention of bringing it back. They said NO after being asked god knows how long. But they offered that they’d consider implementations.

Some players then did suggest implementatios and I thank them. Because they aren’t stubborn enough to see that there is a middle ground.

You got an answer and you are rejecting it because it’s not the answer you wanted.

1 Like

Not exactly, if opinions are opinions then me saying that OG is better then reborn or even stating what makes it better is my opinion, then you suggesting me being stubborn is your opinion in which you have the right to express therefor i have the right to express my opinion correct?

3 Likes

This argument has gone on too long. We understand that it’s a topic that keeps coming back because some players have strong feelings about this, and we haven’t stopped anyone from posting their opinion on it, but it always devolves into just pure negativity and infighting between players.

On our side, the last post I made on this subject here stands. We will keep collecting feedback on features folks would like to see again, and we’re keeping it in mind for future content and how to implement them in a way that would fit Reborn.

8 Likes