Ancient Temple again and you guys?

hi guys,

I am doing shards with my group every day and ALWAYS from level 10 shards it becomes an Ancient Temple. So there are almost always Ancient temples at shards between 11 - 13, so the probability that it will become Ancient at such a high shards is 100%.

The Devs have already balanced everything. At least according to their mail. So I wanted to ask again if you all have the same result as we have?

We are, unfortunately, honestly too bad for Ancient temples
so we find it a great shame to be disappointed every day. We will of course continue to try to get a high level shard without ancient temples but it is important for us to know if we just have no luck or if it is intentional

to the devs
we love more dungeons so keep going to make dungeons <3 its just we are to bad for it : P
more dungeons more fun

but I hope its balace shard drops for now xD

1 Like

I think its just bad luck. We got about 10 Mine shards in a row and then it flipped to something else xD in the past that was also the case for us with airships and then crypts and lastly temples too for weeks. Kept dropping over and over. RNG being RNG.

I hope you guys are able to get some practice in to be able to do temple shards in the future. Because life gets easier if you can do all dungeons. That would be in my opinion the best next step. To practice that dungeon as group.

4 Likes

Agree with Scott here; its just bad luck. You should practice temple to the point its not an issue so its not as bad.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.