Armor in Reborn

Can you put any type of armor on any class in reborn?
For example you get armor from the paladin and put it on the shaman will it still work ?

Hi, armor is divided into 3 roles, plate, cloth and leather. So some classes share type. But I believe the raid armor will be class-specific.

1 Like

Will we be getting set bonuses on the raid gear with them being class specific? :grin:

7 Likes

Pretty please!!! With a cherry on top…

2 Likes

Well but why… I don’t see the point of that if you can get non-class-specific from dungeons. Will anyone bother with raids if he can get a +2 loot from any shard 4 dungeon, and it’s usable on 3 classes? That’s possibly making it harder to find groups, at least for normal raids. Dedicated people will run dungeons and raids over and over also, to runetile it differently, but less dedicated will likely go the easier way than bothering with a 10man group.

I’ll be raiding for class specific armour for sure, shaman, bard and mage all use totally different tilesets and if they add set bonuses to armour then hell yea! Gimme!

1 Like

Why is the post in the Reborn Beta section?

1 Like

Because its orbus reborn armor

1 Like

Can’t tell if you are just messing with me due to it not being the beta anymore. Orbus Reborn is the main game but it was at one point a beta. I don’t know where this should be but it would definitely not be beta.

Edit: Noticed you played in the beta, you got me I guess haha. Nice joke.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.