Bard super rework

Can we get the buff timer lowered so when we get a super we can use it instead of a 10 min cool down

1 Like

What cooldown?

Every time you use the bard super, it puts an icon on every player boosted by that super. That icon lasts for 5 minutes and will last through death. While that icon is there, you can’t be boosted by a subsequent bard super.

It’s described better here:Beta 6 Bard Feedback

2 Likes

Yoooo that cooldown sucks. I don’t know how I missed that…

I though it was 10 oops

Well, that info is from the beta. It’s possible it changed, but if it did, I missed it! :slightly_smiling_face:

At 5 minutes, the cooldown isn’t too shabby. Most of the shards I’ve done, I’m pretty sure there’s 3-5 minutes between most bosses (though I haven’t actually checked the times). So as long as you aren’t wasting it on trash, it’ll be up again in time for the next boss.

Though a 12 second buff with a 5 minute cooldown has always seemed a little overkill. Unless the amount of buff is significantly higher than most other Super damage abilities?

1 Like

Still, having a cooldown at all is silly. The muske can spam mass AOE cure wounds, ect. of mobs with ease. We get slow moving heals that go to who we want MOST the time. And have restrictions on the one thing that gives us a decent leg up. Ugg. Not sure how I never noticed that debuff timer.

2 Likes

its a good amount of damage buff but that’s about it.

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.