Beta 4 Feedback: The Sewers Dungeon

Hey folks, give the new Sewers dungeon a try and let us know how you like it and if you run into issues with it! This one should feel pretty different from the Crypts and have some new mechanics!

You can find a longer preview of this dungeon here.

A few mobs are bugged. The last boss moves a bit slow, really easy to kite. Had a few bags on the ramp go through the floor.

ramps by levers or diff ramps

The last boss mechanic is that he’s intended to be kitable…he should be switching between party members and firing a projectile bolt at the one he is chasing, though. Was that part working?

That was working for us, felt far too easy but that might be because we are used to kiting mobs

Sure, yeah I mean my guess is these first few dungeons are going to be pretty easy for experienced players/raiders. They are “Level 10” and so I am trying to keep the mechanics easy enough that a PuG of Level 10 players could do them.

If you think it’s like trivially easy for sure let me know, but if you were kiting the boss, switching between people, doing the levers properly and positioning the boss, and dealing with the add…I mean that’s a lot for a normal PuG group haha.

Yeah we kinda did those things out of instinct I think, we had a tank but we all said we could do it without easily, I think it will be easily do-able for a pug group but I guess I’ll let others give a bit of feedback on it before I say give it a buff :stuck_out_tongue:

Ok, so the sewer dungeon has points on boss 1 that the arches have invisible hit boxes and screw up dps ect. But the first dungeon has an INSANE amount of invisible walls and hitboxes, especially around the shortcut blue wall. This stuff needs to be painstakingly fixed. It’ll be tedious, but I can’t imagine any new player base putting up with the amount of invisible walls ect. we are running into blocking shots.

It also appears that gravity orb does not work in dungeons.

1 Like

Okay I might know what’s causing at least some of those (not the arches but the invisible ones). I’ll try and fix it in the next server patch here in about 10 minutes but if that doesn’t work I will look into it further.

We also saw a red beam for a public event while in the 1st dungeon too

Okay so I rolled that out, let me know if you’re still seeing those invisible walls in Dungeon 1

If you shoot over the railings in the second dungeon, the arrow just won’t hit anything (not an invisible wall, otherwise it would hit something).
For example if i’m on top of a lever and need to shoot a rat on the opposite lever i’ll need to move to the other side where there are no railings between me and the rat in order to hit it.

Invisible wall/hitboxes are still a huge issue in the 1st dungeon, I have it recorded but are going to carry on playing for now, running the new dungeon once the rest of the group is back

Found an invisible wall in the sewer dungeon too, I’ll upload a recording tomorrow probably as I have a lot of recordings to go through now :sweat_smile:

If you can send me some screenshots or video (dont worry about editing it down) of it happening or the places its happening at that would help abunch

I’ll slap something unedited on youtube while we go do some more quests

thanks, then ill work on tracking down the problem

This is a quick unedited vid from the sewers, this dungeon isn’t as bad as the 1st, just done a new vid from the 1st dungeon which is uploading now, heading over to fight riley now

Here is the unedited vid of the 1st dungeon with lots of invisible walls

thanks I think we tracked it down

1 Like