Blog Post: Interactive Map, Lvl 30+ Perks, Lvl 30 Warrior talents, Shaman changes

It seems like it Will drop dps due to requiring you to take hits and the shield will block the damage anyway. it will block your aps ant the enemy dps

@Mathieu_D the other warrior talents for the over heals with it affect the sheild but weekend it and will it show a buff on the sheld

Bug with Valve Index in the new patch:

teleport is being engaged when my sticks are pushed over 3/4 of their travel distance. This is making it very difficult to use smooth movement. The touch pads still require a click to activate teleport, but are way less ideal than using the analog sticks (which also still teleport when clicking in). Currently the only way I can run at full speed is to hold forward on both of the track pads at once and keep my thumbs synchronized for movement.

Specifically in the notes for their latest patch:

Updated the default Valve Index Controller input bindings for legacy applications that have not set specific bindings. When the thumbstick is fully deflected it is automatically. considered clicked, for better compatibility with applications built for trackpads. Existing bindings can be modified to have the same behavior.

I had this issue earlier this week before the patch on August 1st. You are saying it used to work fine, but after August 1st patch, it does this teleport issue?

I received my Index kit earlier this week and only got the darn thing to work for about 10 minutes total, so I can’t really test it now after the patch until they send me a replacement.

I got my index yesterday and had the same issue. I fixed it by making my own bindings through SteamVR controllers settings and remove the “Use thumbstick as a button” option which was enabled by default.

It was probably due to the steamvr change. I hadn’t played in a week and misattributed it to the Orbus update. I’ll have to look more carefully at the controller mapping I had looked through it quickly and hadn’t seen that it was activating click on the end of the stick travel but it sounds like that’s where it is

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.