Can We Get Dye Colored Hair Colors!

So I don’t think this is really to much to ask so can we PLEASE get hair colors that match dyes?! Most of us have color palettes for our gear already picked out and plan on using and I personally would like to match my hair to my gear. I’d like some Cobolt Blue hair unless I go forest/emerald major and saltwater accent then I would like saltwater colored hair. Does anyone agree? Would this be to hard to implement at this point for us recreating our old imported characters?

6 Likes

On the subject, can we get the option for no hair again? I would like to make a bald character…

3 Likes

The hair options in Reborn are really limited and really bad. I showed a couple friends the game, had them make characters on the beta, and both immediately complained about the hair. I really hope more styles and colors are added before Reborn launches.

6 Likes

Definitely would like to see a wide variety of hair styles too along with colors especially dye specific colors. Let’s say they can’t implement this for us recreating our old characters, they could still later add in a “barber shop” or “character customization station” where players can go and pay dram to change hair styles and color and even change up the body style maybe. I’d really like that bc they could add the new hair styles and colors to that shop so when you’re first making your character it might be limited but once you get your dram up you can head over there and get all new hair choices as well as the originals and same with colors. That would be a great thing to add, most MMORPGs have some kind of place like this. And it’s just one more thing players can waste dram on.

1 Like

tattoos! I want to be the last bullet bender

1 Like

I failed to look up if there was anything on this topic pre post. There are a few topics where hair styles and colors were talked about needing change. Riley and the Devs didn’t say much other than they plan on adding some changes. Really who knows what that can mean. Riley did mention one change and that was the ability to change iris color which will totally be cool especially if they don’t do just natural colors and do unnatural as well. I’d like to see animal eyes too as well as individual eye customization. For instance so if wanted a player could make his character look like he has one cat eye or is blind in one eye.

Tattoos could be cool but I feel like they would be hidden due to armor covering most of your skin. Usually just your face showing on most armor sets, some even cover your face. It would honestly be a waste of time for them to compile a bunch of appropriate tattoo art just so players can have them hidden under their armor.

2 Likes

valid point! Dream shattered haha

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.