Carnage World Boss Event

Carnage will be taking on the Scav world boss in Hulthines Basin this Saturday (12/14) at 9pm Central to get those pesky crit rings!

If you would like to come along the event will be held in this discord https://discord.gg/JBWGVAf.
Hope to see you there!

5 Likes

i will be there to cheer on and have fun time is good no problem for me

dont forget @Richleth and @Lara_r there was a time vote and day and majorty chose this time and date

4 am for EU players :wink: - you’d think on Saturdays there could be something in the afternoon, so least some other timezones can participate at their evening time; but have fun guys, there’s repeatedly world bosses at all kinds of times so doesn’t matter much…

You suggest we make the event start an hour earlier and rudely overlap the developer planned event they have announced they are hosting for the community on Saturday as well which goes from 7PM-9PM CST? https://blog.orbusvr.com/2-year-anniversary-celebration-dec-13th-15th-2/ I’m sorry but that doesn’t make a whole a lot of sense to me. We were going to have the World Boss start at 7:30PM Central, but then I found out about the event the developers are hosting and I didn’t want to overlap it so I changed the time to start as soon as their event was ending.

I’m sorry you’re not able to make the event, but I appreciate you for understanding. Originally we were going to have the event at 3PM Central on Saturday but so many of our own members couldn’t make it at that time, only 6 Carnage could make it at 3PM Central and for hosting a world boss that seemed like a very weak turnout. Where 19 of our members said they could make it at 9PM Central. Some work weekends and others take care of their kids during the day on the weekends so unfortunately we had to move the time back. Maybe we will be able to do a earlier one in the future :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I cleaned up the thread of this derail. Hope everyone has fun!

5 Likes

HAH!..Just SMDH!..:skull_and_crossbones:

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.