Couple wilds questions

1. Do you drop dram when you get killed? I think the answer is no?
  2. How crowded are the wilds? I often go 30-45 min in higher level areas without seeing players at all are the wilds considerably more crowded?
  3. Which area tends to be the least crowded if anyone knows?
  4. Is leveling from 19 to 20 best in the wilds? Doesn’t seem reasonable at all in either the frost place or lavamora.
  1. No, you don’t drop dram when killed, just tradeable items.

2. They aren’t crowded at all. My first night hitting 20 I ran around the Greater Desert for hours and didn’t see anyone. If you are seeking conflict, i’d suggest finding out through exploration where the best resource spawns are. That’s where you will run into people.

3. There are other places to level up. As with most things in Orbus, it’s best to join the community discord and/or head to an area where 20’s hang out and ask around.

1. Monday there will be a bunch of kill quests added with the patch that should help out significantly.
1 Like
  1. I collected some areas to level before in another thread, all of them are over-farmed though, except perhaps the snakes in the wilds; tomorrow with the quests coming there is likely more flexibility.

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.