Crowded areas are very stressful to deal with

When reborn went live yesterday the starter areas were filled with many people. All of em talking. Too few monsters… I really had a hard time as a shaman to deal with all this. There was just so much going on. I couldn’t read NPC dialogue… I could not correctly interact with my totem orbs… I found it to be very stressful. I actually prefer how in previous (before reborn) Version you started in a instanced area to test weapons and get hints on how to play

If you’re in a full shard (60 people), there should be another shard active, likely with fewer people. Go to menu, hit the social tab, then shard (I think this is the menu path)

1 Like

There is a training room in the player house that will allow you to practice by yourself.

1 Like

I like the feeling of this starting zone. Really reminded me of starting a new character in WoW on a day 1 release.

4 Likes

there is that personal bubble feature to just mute everybody for 30 seconds that could be useful when it gets to be too much

Also if you go to your audio tab in the main settings menu, you can adjust different volume levels. When in town I generally have my mic off but some do not. At the bottom of the audio menu you can adjust audio levels. As a shaman myself, the totems are very loud so I turned the SFX down and it helped a ton and with understanding others talk. With voice chat being a lot in town, I just turn em down. Anyone you’re playing with and actually know I’d suggest using a different form of voice communication which the in game voice volume would not effect.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.