Current PvP Bonus

I’m not much of a PvP player, but the current XP bonus for PvP seems a little pointless. Right now all it seems to serve is as a check whether or not the player remembered to disable PvP before exiting highsteppe and enable it before turning in a quest.

I enjoyed the wilds before, there was a risk to going out there and if I got killed then it was a risk I took. Without being able to teleport home with PvP enabled and not having all the graveyards memorized it’s too much a risk for too little reward. Also considering that most of our XP comes from missions now rather than straight grinding there is less an incentive to turn it on.

I’m honestly not sure what a good solution might be.

I totally agree i find some people stupid to turn pvp on to turn in quest i herd that the devs fix that i dont know if its true

You might be a bit behind the curve. This was fixed, more or less. You need to have PVP enabled from the time you accept the quest to the time you turn it in to receive the bonus XP now.

1 Like

Makes sense, thanks for the clarification.

Wilds are still good though, I honestly would pay another $40 just to have old orbus back, I like it so much better than this…

1 Like

The Wilds are sorely missed :pensive: Maybe we’ll get something similar if they can concoct a rewards scheme that doesn’t make the PVE crowd clutch their collective hearts in shock. Or they’ll bring out a PVP-only public event that’ll be worth doing.

Lol, Yea this orbus is just not sticking with me like the old one did. Before i would be happy to get on and go out to the wilds because there was always somebody in 1 wilds and there were different people, Now its just me vs LC cause nobody else can keep their pvp on…

As much as I like and advocate people keep their PVP on, I feel like the biggest loss is that people will not opt in to PVP for even short periods, because there are no real incentives for a lot of people.

I think a well constructed public event, which is only completable with PVP on and rewards some special goodies, could do that pretty well. But, much like the grinding thread mentions, that wouldn’t help much the rest of the time, when that event isn’t active.

We need a reward other then quests to do pvp battlegrounds as well

Dont we all just miss old orbus XD but i do feel like maybe more achievements or dyes, or transmogs or a little more bonus for the people who actually do it on a daily basis.

the game is about 90% less fun then it used to be now that there is no tricksters chest

just in my opinion

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.