Disable autorun?

I’m on HTC Vive. When I’m holding forward on my left controller touchpad, I move forward. While holding the controller limp at my side (and sometimes in the middle of combat) when I squeeze the grip button, it activates autorun, and I have to touch the touchpad and move slightly to disable it. I’m not sure if this is intended or just a movement bug since it is kind of an awkward way to activate autorun. Either way, I’d like to disable it because it very frequently turns on by accident mid combat when trying to do things while moving (sprinting to kite, grabing a card on scoundrel, etc.) If this is not possible, could this be added as an option in the future?

I also get stuck soooo many times in autorun, I really really want to disable that

this is a feature and it has been requested a couple times to add an option to disable it a couple times before, but nothing has been added yet.

Well, I’d like to turn a couple of requests into a few more and get this option in the game. It screws with my ability to move and attack at the same time and I’m pretty sure it has something to do with the bug where you lose the ability to grab your cards sometimes…

We are adding the option to toggle off the Auto Run feature. It will be in a future patch.

5 Likes

Perfect! Thanks! :blush:

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.