Fishing and what leveling does

does anyone know exactly what leveling up fishing does if anything?

Thanks,

Slandaro

Nothing as of right now. You just gain levels.

1 Like

Some new things coming for fishing:

Sprint Two: March 19th
The major focus of this sprint will be the introduction of the new Talent System. We’ll start writing up previews of that as we begin to finalize it, but essentially this will be a major combat overhaul to each class opening up new and interesting ways to play them.
We’re also going to be introducing tabs for the Journal as well as some gear for the Fishing class.

Sprint Five: April 23rd
Sprint Five will see us finally holding the official Tournament of Mages live event as well as introducing the third World Boss in the Tradu Mines dungeon. We’ll also be expanding the Fishing class to introduce very rare fish as well as additional fishing quests.

3 Likes

Gotta level up and gear up for the 40-man Fishing Raids in the future!

I wonder what the cast time on the healing lure is going to be… :thinking:

2 Likes

of course I read that when it was posted but that didn’t tell me if anything was already implemented :slight_smile: thanks all was just wondering

More life, it’s a bonus if fishing in the wilds. Probably lower agro range, but I may be connected with your highest main class? Cant tell, they are to close together for me.

aggro is based on your highest level class hps I think are fishing based but lets be honest it makes no difference if someone attacks you with a fishing pole your dead period no amount of hps is going to help you get away and you cant switch weapons… im a 9 fisherman 20 runemage/archer and even if I had my archers hps with a fishing pole out id die every time before reaching anything that would help me escape… I was just hoping leveling fishing increased either a. line strength, or b. chances of catching fish… ect unfortunately from what ive gathered atm it does not…

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.