Grinding for Hours No Loot Drops?

I got Orbus as soon as I got my Quest and loved it! Hadn’t played for nearly a month or so and now while grinding mobs I have yet to get any loot drops after a few hours of play. I don’t receive dram either. All I’ve been getting is exp. I’ve talked to others in game and nobody has a clue why this is happening and I can’t find anything online. I’m at the point of uninstalling and reinstalling but I’m afraid it might lose my progress? Please, SEND HALP

Check and make sure you aren’t in a party. Being in a party persists even if everyone else in the party is logged out. If you’re in a raid party, you won’t get loot (though you shouldn’t be getting experience either). It doesn’t sound like an issue that a reinstall would fix, but you won’t lose any of your progress - that’s stored on the server, not your device. You could just have really really bad RNG…

1 Like

seems like bad RNG to me, and if your getting exp then your not in a raid party. so i dont know your problem.
are you sure your fighting the right level of mobs?

This depends on what you are fighting. You should be getting stuff if you get exp. Have you gotten any drops or is it just exp? As in do you get mob drops and no gear or is it flat out no drops?

Dram does not drop unless you have a treasure master weapon or are fighting a boss. You would need to break down gear drops or just flat out sell what drops to the Apprentice smith.

You cannot loose progress this way. Everything is saved on the server.

Do you get any drops from dungeon bosses? If you do then most likely you have really awful RNG. I can get on later today to try and help decipher the problem if you’d want.

This is irrelevant, it depends on what is being fought. All things will drop items regardless of their level to everyone. My best guess is that OP is fighting something that is not dropping something for whatever reason. If the OP could tell us what he was fighting it might make deciphering the problem easier.

1 Like

I was under the assumption he meant the grinder device drops

Update: seems like I was fighting the wrong mobs maybe? Idk I turned in an old quest to Darius and then magically I started getting loot again. Thanks for all the feedback and help. I appreciate you all :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.