Guaranteed drop window gone

me and another player were both dead when the boss was killed on a lvl4 shard, sadly no one had reagents and we were unable to return to grave yard for some reason(maybe an afk player, i dunno) so i logged out and back in, now at the entrance, i was still dead so i awakened and made my way back, the chest was there but the Guaranteed drop window was gone
it was a very high possibility i was going to use my guaranteed on that one

any solutions?

I had the same issue (though with a level 2 shard dungeon), but the same happens after you are revived by someone

I’m the other player this happened to in his party. Wasn’t able to get my guaranteed on the lv 4 I completed because I had to reawaken.

Happend to my group as well, we’re in the middle of a mob fight wen we got the 100%, and the distraction caused the group to wipe :joy: all windows gone.

We are aware of this and working on a fix. My understanding is this happens if you die after the window has appeared.

Not exactly, I would rather say if your health status changes between dead/alive it happens. when it happened to me, I died before we killed the boss, when I was revived afterwards, the prompt disappeared.

3 days in a row where I get screwed over on my guaranteed because of dying. This needs to be fixed. Super irritating losing 3 days worth of lv 3-5+ shard drops.

1 Like

Did you get the newest update from about an hour ago? It should be fixed.

I have the patch now. But my guaranteed roll option is gone. Did not hit yes today. Was waiting to finish a 5+

You’re saying the option is just never appearing at all? Can you be more specific about what’s happening?

It was working earlier. But when I died it was before the patch. So it was likely
Still overlapping. But I did not want to hit yes.

I see. Okay. Well I will look in a couple of hours when I get back to my computer and see what’s going on with your character. Sorry for the trouble.

I sent you a PM with what I found. Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.