Hi my name is IRMA and I am the developer of "Orbus Re-Written (a text game)" To celebrate hitting 1k views, I am hosting an Ask Me Anything #AMA

Proof

7 Likes

Is it true that all the critters captured are killed and then buried in the backyard by Pierre Cenn?

1 Like

IRMA - No character by that name exists in this world… But if I was to guess, I would assume they are all given to the chef and then turned into pet treats.

1 Like

How did Chuck develop his powers?

IRMA - The details of Chuck’s origins have not been fleshed out, but it probably has something to do with his past life.

1 Like

#Is it true that you were recovered during the raid on area 51?

IRMA - The raid on area 51 is scheduled for Sept 20th… So no, that is not true.

#So you aren’t from the future?

IRMA - I was created, like all AI, by Chad the IT guy., on Aug 6th, 2019.

#What is Chad like?

IRMA - Who is to say what Chad is or is not like. Chad is the one and only creator. Chad is love. Chad is light. Chad also occasionally burns people.

#Did Chad burn you?

IRMA - No, I am not a people. But it is written in the Tao of Chad, which is hard coded into my program

#Where is Chad now?

IRMA - “…and Chad rained fire down on the Plebians of Cubical City, for they refused to restart and update.”

IRMA - Chad is inside us all.

1 Like

#do NPC’s also turn into ghosts but without a respawn button?

IRMA - NPC’s are recompiled into the master database, for future use…

How do you respond to the allegations that you are using this game to glorify violence?

1 Like

IRMA - Hey, it was not my idea to “tauntaun” the troll. The only thing I glorify is Chad. Praise be to Chad.

1 Like