Increase monster spawn

IIRC when this dungeon was announced, the devs said there would be a way to speed up the spawns for this very reason…

Edit: what happened to that idea?

Honestly no idea, but until Airship is fixed it is impossible to get under 15 minutes. But I also feel that the dungeon is easy enough that If this was added it would be too easy to 15 minute it. It will either be impossible or too easy to 15 minute it. Remember the time where you could spawn unscaled enemies up to the first boss and it made it so easy you could do it in less than 15 minutes even on medium shards. They removed the one way to 15 minute it which yes it was a bug but now we need an alternative. Airship 10 is the best shard just due to you only having to 30 minute it and not 15 minute it. As long as you do not die on the bosses it is a guaranteed level up of the shard. On old t10 shards you would still be pushed for time even if you were really good. But airship is just waiting. You don’t loose any time due to having to wait for the next group to spawn anyway. The first boss will always spawn roughly at the same time and then that is the fight you can loose time on

There used to be something so that it would drastically reduce the spawn time when you killed a group of mobs, is that not working anymore?

I don’t think so. I saw one time when it seemed to be active, for a Shard 1 ‘Alert’. We figured that was just how you ran that mutation in Airship

Well it does not work as we have to wait for a long enough time between that mages casting less than 1 spell per second can get triplicity. There is so much downtime. Ill video the next airship we do.

I don’t think a video will be necessary, but thanks for the heads up, we’ll look into this. Sorry about that.

killing packs does reduce the spawn time, but it’s still a bit too long(about 15 seconds at the moment I believe)
also

it’s not impossible, we’ve done many airships in under 15 minutes.

1 Like

Definitely low ones though. When the bosses are killed quickly it may be possible but I bet it was close.

just checked the armory, currently the highest level airship done in 15 was a level 5 and you were in the run even. we have done a 9 with 10 minutes left so it should be doable to do higher level ones in 15 too

I do agree tho, the spawn time when you’ve killed a pack is too long

That level 5 was done with the glitch where you could spawn the groups and kill them unscaled I think. I don’t remember

1 Like

if you spawn groups before starting the shard they stay unscaled, but they don’t add to that shard mobs and the same amount of mobs still spawn after you put the shard in. LC did one where I think they spawned all the way up to the boss and that broke it on some way, but that got patched almost as soon as they had reported it.

No longer do they count, they did at one point though if I am not wrong. But I think that the unscaled ones did count at one point and that was used.

only in the beta, they fixed it for the 24 hour one I believe

No because on that run it was performed and it was how that level 5 was under 15 minutes. It was not fixed at all and we got a level 7 airship. After this run it was patched though and now that level 5 is an illegitimate time. It could be our players but after the fix we were not able to 15 minute a level 3 which should be easy.

1 Like

I am 100% sure it was fixed for the live game, I remember we tested it before you guys had gotten to level 5 shards

Weird because it seemed to have worked for us on the level 5. We spawned in scaled groups and killed to the shard chaos purity and the shard completed. Perhaps it was not fixed and it may just not have worked for you. However it did work for that specific shard at least.

Here it is, after launch: Bug in Airship

maybe, for us we just ended up having to kill a lot of extra mobs because it spawned the same packs again just actually scaled to the shard.

for airship you actually dont need to kill all the adds, as soon as you kill the first group it goes to 100%, meaning the only reason to kill adds is if they are in the way of the boss or, which is the reason everyone kills the adds, to make the next adds spawn faster.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.