Reborn Patch 10.771

Aye, we’re about to pop into an another one in 10-15 minutes, I’ll let you know how it feels after

You have only used it once because it’s only ever been available once? Or because it takes so long to activate?

because i have only ever had it charged once, i go full dungeons never charging it
the length to use is a seperate issue

scoundrel charges insanely slow too, plus gets auto triggered if you are using charged shot and burning cards, plus does no extra damage and might target the wrong monster :stuck_out_tongue:

I feel ya

2 Likes

Ah, I’m an idiot. That shard had Dumbfounded on it, so of course it felt slow. My bad!

I also have a hard time activating it, it takes quite a few second before the heal effect goes off and during that you usually have to pay attention to it. Also the level 30 talent which gives damage reduction takes a solid 2 seconds of standing in place (somehow it doesnt activate for me if I am moving around) with raised arms to activate and kind of hard to use during pvp where you are very busy dodging.

The bow Royal Viper has the same skin of the Swift Whisper

Just a heads up, due to a reported possible issue with Airship Dungron shard dungeon credit, I have temporarily disabled generating new shards for the Airship dungeon until it is fixed.

2 Likes

Airship Dungeon shards are now being generated again. In addition:

• You can no longer activate a shard in a dungeon if any boss is already active.
  • Level-scaled bosses which are killed will no longer count toward shard dungeon completion.
1 Like

The armory API logged a 23 minute left completion time on the airship dungeon. I take it that was when the exploit was discovered and reported to be fixed?

I am guessing the bosses were spawned unscaled whilst someone waited in the dungeon for 15 mins or so and then the shard was put in, bosses killed and then a couple of new spawned packs of trash killed?

lol. That is a great exploit. :+1:

I am glad it was reported straight after testing it though… Its going to be hard to beat that time legitimately.

You can remove that specific entry from the armory?

armory data is never modified afaik. You will have to ask arkker but pretty sure he has strict policies on that.

It is only a 4. I don’t care that much about it :man_shrugging: (But this will stay in the history forever as best 4 airship)

Yeah, there’s no point in removing that because it’ll spring right back from their character stats, and even if it didn’t (which it wont after all members of the group have done more than 10 runs after it) I’m not a fan of editing or removing things

I believe it is possible to beat that time… But it will be very difficult. The only solution to cleaning up that log is if Riley himself decided it was best to remove the record from the API and that get manually propagated back to the armory API…

Also the legendary bow is invisible

Both of these should be fixed in the next build.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.